Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After 18 hours of labor another set of twins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After 18 hours of labor another set of twins

One for me one for a group of Mexicans at work who bring authentic home cooked food every day to share, one of my contributions along with some homemade slaw with cilantro and tobasco peppers added Click image for larger version

Name:	20170924_191900.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	134.8 KB
ID:	385207
    Attached Files

Very nice! Great color on those suckers.

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Definitely beautiful!

Comment

Nice lookin' twins!

Comment

Glad to see your sharing with a group of COWORKER that share with you everyday . Just sayin. Not sure why nationality is a point of reference to be honest.
            Last edited by Jon Solberg; September 24, 2017, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• HouseHomey
              HouseHomey commented
              Editing a comment
              Coming from an ethnic background my self... first... yes, our food rocks. 2nd Jon Solberg I know what you mean.... but I ilways ask anyway. I think it's a thing with chefs and foodies. Funny how that works. That's why the pit rocks. We speak, explanation to a concerned member, then it's over. Love it.

• Steve R.
              Steve R. commented
              Editing a comment
              Pretty sure the OP was just pointing out that the coworkers bring authentic home cooked Mexican food, not some Americanized version of it. That's how I took it, anyway.

• customtrim
              customtrim commented
              Editing a comment
              They are my coworkers as well as my friends, there is nothing derogatory meant by it, they have told me that they now claim me as mexican due to the food and friendship i bring to the table
              Last edited by customtrim; October 18, 2017, 05:45 PM.

That's a pair I would pick.

Comment

Gorgeous!

Comment

Very nice! And nice of you to share!

Comment

I'll take pic #1 over #2.

Comment

Nice cook

Comment

Good looking twins. In most cases twins take about 18 hours to deliver.

Comment

• HouseHomey
                        HouseHomey commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Ok, that's funny!

Congratulation! Fine looking kids!

Comment

You know what's great about these twins. They, in one day, are ready to make you money. My. Kids are a drain on the wallet.

Comment

This type of post makes me happy. Great food on the bbq, shared with friends/coworkers. Awesome!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here