Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I cannot tell a lie...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cannot tell a lie...

... I chopped up some apple chunks.

1/2 hour smoke and reverse sear.
    Attached Files

That's an interesting roasting rack you're using! Meat looks great!

Comment

• FlaBouy
      FlaBouy commented
      Editing a comment
      I believe the word you are looking for is clean... Lol.. spent so many years smoking on anything that would hold meat that I figure now that I can afford better doesn't mean I can't improve on the store bought toys..

Nice lookin' meat.

Comment

Looks delicious from here!!!

Comment

A little cloudy in the beginning, but it sure brightened up nice. Juicy might be the word.

Comment

Looks great. Can I assume, and yes never assume, those are pork chops?? From the shape and coloring of them I will put my money on pork chops.

Comment

• FlaBouy
            FlaBouy commented
            Editing a comment
            Winner winner chicken dinner....

• HouseHomey
            HouseHomey commented
            Editing a comment
            No question. I had it pegged as I salivated.

• Steve B
            Steve B commented
            Editing a comment
            Whoohoo do I win the $700million power ball for guessing this right??
            If I do you're all gonna join me on my new island in BBQ heaven.
            Sorry to say that won't happen cause I don't donate to someone else's fortune. LOL.

Can't take my eyes off the Four Roses. But I'm sure the meat looks good!

Comment

• FlaBouy
            FlaBouy commented
            Editing a comment
            Optical illusion... That was poured from a Blanton's bottle. 😁

• Mr. Bones
            Mr. Bones commented
            Editing a comment
            'Double-Like' that there, @FlaBuoy

A good pour in it's own right!

Comment

I have a picture of my Grandad in the 30's with a bottle of Four Roses. He died 2 months before I was born, but the stories from my Dad, and Grandad's buddies, all old school loggers, were of epic feats he performed, allegedly, under the influence of Four Rose's! Keep in mind that these were rough men doing rough work, and they all spoke of him in awe. Thanks for the great memory trigger! Now, I must go find my bottle of Buffalo Trace......

Comment

Here's one for your Grandad! Cheers!

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here