Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Note to self...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Note to self...

.. since purchasing the Performer and placing it under the canopy the 22 of 24 days of rain we have experienced has not impacted my smoking habit in any negative way. Just the opposite... It has increased my carbon footprint.
    Attached Files

Dunno.. further testing required..
    Attached Files

Comment

• HouseHomey
      HouseHomey commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking fabulous sir!

• FlaBouy
      FlaBouy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thankee sai... I do what I can with that which I am given...

Clearly needs further experimentation!

Comment

Looks Great!!!
      Did I miss where ya' posted yer canopy? Man, I need one BAD!!!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        FlaBouy Any pics hints tips where ya' got a good deal on some sky cover is what I am after.
        Hail, pics here doc that I been out startin' cooks at 0°...
        It'd be much nicer (ahh) to have a lil' cover, over me, when it precips.
        lived like an animal in holes in th' ground fer enough yrs of my life.

• FlaBouy
        FlaBouy commented
        Editing a comment
        I will take pics of the ones I have.. the two 10 x 10's I got for $80-90 bucks with free delivery... They include shelves, hooks for utensils, bottle opener, lights and vented canopies..

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Sweet Deal!
        Thanks fer yer time an' trouble, Amigo!

Lookin' good.

Comment

First is the RecTec hole... Second is the water hole... Last is the offset... I will track down the links in the morning my friend.
        Attached Files

Comment

• FlaBouy
          FlaBouy commented
          Editing a comment
          BTW... note my Margarita tree named "Goliath" in the back. He is so loaded with limes that all his branched as ready to snap.

Pretty ship-shape place you're keeping there, Mate!

Comment

• FlaBouy
          FlaBouy commented
          Editing a comment
          Sir, yes sir!!! Does the sergeant care to bounce a quarter off my canvas, sir!

Nice coverings! I'm looking for one just like your first picture.

Comment

• FlaBouy
          FlaBouy commented
          Editing a comment
          See link below.

Nice setup! You probably make most of us seem a little under designed.

Comment

• FlaBouy
          FlaBouy commented
          Editing a comment
          Thankee Sai.. that was all grass when I bought the place June of '16. The princess became a tad concerned when I donned battle rattle and went out and started filling sand bags.

Neighbors have one very similar to the last one. Appears to crank down quite easily when not in use.

Comment

• FlaBouy
          FlaBouy commented
          Editing a comment
          That one came from Homo Depot.... I can attest that it withstands 30-40 mph gusts.....

Here is one like I have over the RecTec... it has hangers, lights, and a bottle opener. The cover is canvas and replacement canopies can be had at Lowes for 30 bucks. I caught mine on sale so it was 80 bucks at the time. https://www.amazon.com/Sunjoy-L-GG00...=sunjoy+gazebo

Comment

• kmhfive
          kmhfive commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks! Exactly what I need.

Great job on the Qprovements!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here