Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Late start pork butts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late start pork butts

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1648.JPG
Views:	85
Size:	168.5 KB
ID:	349818Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1645.JPG
Views:	92
Size:	144.1 KB
ID:	349819 Started these butts at 11:30am yesterday because it was one of those mornings I had thought it best to not do much. My wife said go ahead and start it anyway cause the grandkids are coming over. Wound up using the gas grill for burgers and dogs for the kids. Well, 12 hours later the butts were done. It was a good long day of monitoring the temps and simply hangin' around with the grands.

Looks good!

Comment

Looks real good!

Comment

Umm yeah... I would eat that.

Comment

that is some fantastic bark

Comment

• NortheastAl
            NortheastAl commented
            Editing a comment
            All the Oakridge rubs seem to form incredible bark.

Sounds like an awesome day! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• NortheastAl
            NortheastAl commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for having and keeping a place to share it. It's all good.

How can you ask for a better day than smoking some meat and hanging out with your grandchildren, I enjoy every moment I can get with mine.

Comment

• NortheastAl
            NortheastAl commented
            Editing a comment
            It certainly is a special time. Glad you have that experience too.

NortheastAl, πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I Checked the Mailbox Again, I think the Mailmam Lost My InvitationΓ’Ββ€œ
          Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

• NortheastAl
            NortheastAl commented
            Editing a comment
            Gee, I thought I sent it to ya.

Good job.

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Thanks a lot everyone. We had pulled pork sammiches for lunch yesterday with coleslaw and red vinegar sauce on hard rolls. They were great even the day after.

Comment

• Danjohnston949
                Danjohnston949 commented
                Editing a comment
                NortheastAl! It'll Make Great Taco's Also! The Possibilities are Endless! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
                From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here