Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First attempt with Slow n' Sear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First attempt with Slow n' Sear

This was my first pork butt on my Weber Performer, and also the first time using my new Slow n' Sear. I rubbed it with Meathead's Memphis Dust. It took about 11 hours, and it was worth the wait. I also put some beans with bacon and onion under the butt as it cooked. I am pretty happy with the results. It was a delicious late night meal!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0237.JPG
Views:	74
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	340025

Beautiful!

Comment

Looking pretty darn good!

Comment

Looks very delicious!

Comment

Great job on the cook.

Comment

I bet that bark was outta this world. Looks like a tasty late nite meal indeed. Congrats.

Kathryn

Comment

Congratulations! Great-looking bark.

Comment

That looks great! And now for attempt #2 ...

Comment

That's a beaut! I'll bet is was hard to stop eating it.

Comment

WELL DONE! I bet you are happy you bought that SNS!

Comment

Looks Pork-A-Licious!!!
                      Fine job!!!

Comment

Great bark, great pic. How do you feel after this? It's great isn't it? Now, what were the comments from the recipients?

Comment

Outstanding, nice job!

Comment

That looks outstanding!

Comment

Killer looking bark there.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here