Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ribs for America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ribs for America

This is hilarious: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6Vvy9w70ao

I'm a huge fan of the Pats and Wilfork, so loved this video and campaign.

LOL!!! That is awesome! Thanks for sharing. Wilfork is a BEAST!!

tbob4 Steve B Don't BOIL THE RIBS!!!!!

Comment

• Steve B
      Steve B commented
      Editing a comment
      Spinaker You ain't gotta worry about that. If I got some ribs on the counter getting them ready and my wife put a big ol pot on the stove she'd be going in that pot long before the ribs would.
      Think I might be sleeping in the dogs house tonight. Ouch.

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahahahahaha. Sounds like your gonna be in the "dog house" You might as well join me in Austin this weekend! Steve B

• Steve B
      Steve B commented
      Editing a comment
      Spinaker . Damn John I would love that. But still dealing with all the bs from moms passing. I'm good but all the "paper work" and such.

That is freakin hilarious! "How you gonna explain that to your kids?!" HAHAHA!

Comment

HAHAHA great video! Never played on my team but I think Vince Wolfork is AWESOME after seeing that video.

Funny because this is a great way for me to explain my plan and ask for help. For years now I've wanted to look through the football schedule and every week BBQ that teams notable cuisine. Below is who the Philadelphia Eagles play. If you are from an opposing team please share your local favorite or what your team tailgate is known for. Recipes would be great!!

Example: Eagles play Bears this year so I'll be eating brats from the brat bath that day!

Redskins - 2x
      Chiefs
      Giants - 2x
      Chargers
      Cardinals
      Panthers
      49ers
      Broncos
      Cowboys - 2x
      Seahawks
      Rams
      Raiders

Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

• mattyb05
        mattyb05 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks PBCDad sounds cool. Do you have any recipes or suggestions on how to prepare?

• PBCDad
        PBCDad commented
        Editing a comment
        Just salt, pepper, maybe dill if you like, and indirect until it comes up to temp. Super simple

• mattyb05
        mattyb05 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok sounds good to me.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here