Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today at Moose's Smoke Shack...Pulled Pork and Pit Beans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today at Moose's Smoke Shack...Pulled Pork and Pit Beans...

Before pics...results to be posted later...

Pork dry brined over night...this morning injected with Chris Lilly's Injection, covered in mustard then Memphis Dust...been on the Weber Kettle since 7am...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0206.JPG
Views:	80
Size:	225.7 KB
ID:	319153Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0207.JPG
Views:	77
Size:	247.9 KB
ID:	319154

I am most envious of that skillet of beans. Cool!

Comment

• clb239
      clb239 commented
      Editing a comment
      I've already pulled the beans off...

That's gonna be killer!

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Finished Product...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0209.JPG
Views:	62
Size:	203.1 KB
ID:	319420Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0210.JPG
Views:	65
Size:	331.4 KB
ID:	319421

Comment

Oh, yessssss!

Comment

Pork looks fantastic! Where be th' beans at? Wanted to see them, finished, like...

Comment

• clb239
              clb239 commented
              Editing a comment
              I didn't get a picture of the beans...they didn't look that much different than the before picture except a little soupier from the drippings...

Pork came out awesome, Not my best attempt with the beans...

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here