Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roasted Pineapple & Habanero glaze and finishing sauce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roasted Pineapple & Habanero glaze and finishing sauce

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0581.JPG
Views:	151
Size:	188.1 KB
ID:	297156 Found this at Sam's club today and it is delicious with chops . Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0582.JPG Views:	1 Size:	4.42 MB ID:	297086
    Last edited by DWCowles; March 30, 2017, 08:05 PM.

​I saw that stuff last weekend!! I passed. Shoot! Not sure what I was thinking.......oh yeah, I wasn't. Thanks for posting DW. I will pick it up next time.
    How is the flavor? Heat level? Sweetness?

Comment

• DWCowles
      DWCowles commented
      Editing a comment
      The heat and the sweetness is balanced out perfectly to me and the wife.

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice, Thanks!

• smokinfatties
      smokinfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      Not too spicy at all Spin

I can't get anything that works for both me and my wife. She considers the communion wafers just a tad spicy!!!

Comment

• Mikey C
      Mikey C commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel your pain.

I got some of that a bit ago, goes good on chops, in pulled pork and a glaze on grilled chicken.

Comment

• DWCowles
      DWCowles commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm wanting to try it on grilled boneless skinless chicken breast

It's excellent! Great on fish too- try it on some Mahi!

Comment

It is very good. Don't let the habanero on the label fool you as it has a delicate heat and it won't offend most palates or sensitive tongues. They give you a lot of room to spice it up the way you like it, but it is very good straight out of the jug. Thank you DWCowles for reminding me I have a jug in the fridge!

Comment

It will go on anything fro lettuce to ice cream. Good on all meats too. The basic crack of condiments.

Comment

Too funny! I posted about this same thing a few months ago! We bought 3 more bottles in case it goes out of stock! LOL +1 about the habenero. It's not actually all that hot. My wife is a hot food lightweight, and she loves the stuff!

Comment

I've also seen this at Costco.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here