Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tonight's cook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tonight's cook

1/2 pork loin and sweet onion cooked in the Weber kettle.

Pork loin was coated in Bone Suckin Sauce rub that I got for Christmas. Once the onion was done threw back on the grill with some Bone Suckin Sauce.

For the onion I cut out part of the top and placed a bouillon cube in the gap. Then covered with butter, salt and pepper and MMD.

All came out awesome. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0192.JPG
Views:	105
Size:	224.0 KB
ID:	294305

Looks really good so far. I love bone sucking sauce. One of my favorites

Comment

• clb239
      clb239 commented
      Editing a comment
      One of my favorites also...first time using the rub...came out pretty good...

Very cool, fine job!!!

Comment

Looks like a winner to me.

Comment

Came out pretty awesome...next weekend I'm planning my second attempt at a pork shoulder...first own came out good...I have a coworker that is having a party this summer and I am cooking two shoulders for the party so I need to practice...

Comment

• Breadhead
          Breadhead commented
          Editing a comment
          You will be a pork shoulder expert soon. There many Pit members that have perfected pork shoulders on Weber Kettles. Just ask for guidance and they will bury you with great information.

• clb239
          clb239 commented
          Editing a comment
          A shoulder was one of my first cooks on the kettle. It can,etc out really well.

• HawkerXP
          HawkerXP commented
          Editing a comment
          Patrice makes ........... lots of happy people!

Beautiful!

Comment

1+ on the Bullion Cube.

Comment

Like you said ... "awesome!" ... congrats.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here