Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rough Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rough Day

Bacon in the morning, ribs in the afternoon. 65 degrees here in mountain country and lovin' it! Click image for larger version

Name:	bacon.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	191.7 KB
ID:	287986Click image for larger version

Name:	ribs.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	167.3 KB
ID:	287987

I feel for you 24 here and snow warnings till Wednesday in ohio

Comment

We should take up a collection for you - you have such a tough life.

Comment

When the going gets tough the tough get going!

Ain't life like a box of chocolates?

Comment

Snow in Nc this morning and 50 plus in the afternoon. but all your cooking is making the rest of us hungry with a the good looking cooks. Man bacon and ribs in one day. Awesome. Looks like you will eat well. Enjoy the weather and can't to see what you cook next if the weather holds.

Comment

Dang CaptainMike you're making me jealous. There will be no outdoor cooking for me with the "blizzard warnings" in affect for the next couple of days. But I am going to do a traditional slow cooker pot roast. Got a 4.75lb chuck roast dry brining right now for Tuesdays cook.

Comment

• Danjohnston949
              Danjohnston949 commented
              Editing a comment
              But You're Missing the Adventure and the Challanged! The One Ups Manship Amongst Your Neighbors❓❓. ☃☃😇☃☃
              From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

• Steve B
              Steve B commented
              Editing a comment
              That's funny Danjohnston949 . Don't get me wrong. I have done several cooks in torrential rains, in the snow and in single digit temps. But decided to just sit back and let this storm go by.
              It started around midnight and it is now 11:40am there's about a foot on the ground now and more to come.

It got so cold here in central KY this morning I actually said "to hell with it" with the super nice chuck roast I had dry brining in the fridge and went back to bed. #wewillrebuild.

Comment

• EdF
              EdF commented
              Editing a comment
              Or elsewhere. I like to enjoy tending the temps.

• Danjohnston949
              Danjohnston949 commented
              Editing a comment
              Why Hell Boys ain't that the Land of Dan'l Boone and Davy Crocket (memory serve)❓❓. Those Stouted Men Probably had to Cut Firewood Every MORN'N right after SHOOT'N AND CLEAN'N THE BAR FOR BACON!❓. 🤗😇🤗
              From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

• EdF
              EdF commented
              Editing a comment
              We're their degenerate progeny.

Mike - I would love to live up there but all of that smog and traffic are just too much for me. It takes you almost an hour on some days to drive 60 miles and visibility is limited to 100 miles. Nope - just couldn't put up with that. Awesome looking cook photos!

Comment

86F here in Vegas and chops in the smoker. Deal with it.

Comment

86 is just too damned hot. Low 60's here ... anybody know where winter went?

Comment

• backmarker
                  backmarker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ohio, via Kentucky by the sound of it.

70s here in Baltimore last week, tonight we're expecting a Nor'Easter with up to a foot of snow. I will probably be cooking, or at least baking bread.

Comment

Look at the positive side of things CaptainMike, it could be a lot worse. Keep a stiff upper lip, hang in there, never give up, typacanoe &Tyler too, a chicken in every pot, we know ya got it in ya. Enjoy!

Comment

Sounds incredible. I love the mountains. Oh yeah,........and bacon.....and ribs

Comment

Originally posted by Mbmorgan View Post
                      86 is just too damned hot. Low 60's here ... anybody know where winter went?
                      Yes I do, it came to Michigan!

Comment

We are Having a Wee Bit of Winter Here for 🍀🍀 St. Paddy's. Day 🍀🍀! ☃AARON GET 🍀YOUR BRA ON🍀
                        and All of That🍀☃❓❓
                        Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	80
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	288795

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here