Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Double smoked Bacon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double smoked Bacon

Here is the first piece done. Having to be my own guinea pig I have to say it came out really good, not over smoked you can taste the salt ,sugar and pepper definitely better than what you can buy at a store. Now just waiting for the other slab Click image for larger version  Name:	20170224_203842.jpg Views:	1 Size:	4.81 MB ID:	280502
    Last edited by customtrim; February 24, 2017, 08:07 PM.

Looking _great_!

Comment

Jus' felt a chill, OMG, looks so good!!!

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Your photos are so delicious! I'm serious. Fantastic. I share with my wife, but not the dogs. They aren't getting my brisket.

Comment

Second slab Click image for larger version

Name:	20170224_210240.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	339.8 KB
ID:	280514Click image for larger version

Name:	20170224_210208.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	395.4 KB
ID:	280513

Comment

Double beautiful!!

Comment

I think I need a dribble cup attached to my lower jaw. Yummy

Comment

• tbob4
                    tbob4 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    As long as it's your jaw, the dribble cup is OK! Good to see you having fun on Op day!

• Steve B
                    Steve B commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks tbob4 I feel well enough. And really don't have anything else to do at this point.

Man! That looks great.

Comment

Looks like you hit it out of the park, Man!

Comment

Looks very good! Better than the store is the same comments I get. You are now spoiled and buying at the store will no longer be an option. The last batch at our place was 51 lbs to split for 3 families.

Comment

You can pretty much never go back to store bought.

Comment

Yup! You're spoiled for sure! No end to the recipe alterations and flavor tweaking you can do now. It's great fun to do and you'll never lack for friends to help with the taste testing. Store bought bacon will just never do it again!

Comment

Fantastic!!!!!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here