Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rendezvous Ribs - Pellet Smoker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rendezvous Ribs - Pellet Smoker

I know the recipe uses charcoal, but I was wondering if anyone has done this on a pellet smoker and what the results were like. The worst part about this website is I'm constantly hungry for smoke meats, and my grocery bill has doubled if not tripled!!

I totally agree with the comment about constantly hungry for smoked meat. If I so much as think about a smoked chuck roast, I get a terrible craving for it. Dang, there I go again!!

Comment

I have craving for some ribs decided to take the day off, I'm going to cook them rendezvous style but with Memphis dust instead on the GMG I'll report back in a few hours once it warms up an it outside !!
      Attached Files

Comment

They are looking good, smoker is having a hard time hitting 400, so might need to add some time to it.
        Last edited by Advantage49; February 3, 2017, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Here how I did them, I smoked them at 250 for 30 mins to get somewhat of a smoke flavor, at the end of 30mins, then I turned up the heat to 410 and mopped every 15mins, since the grill couldn't get keep a steady 410 and averaged 375 cooked for 1.5 hours.
          Attached Files

Comment

Nice. Going to prep two racks of SLC's tonight for tomorrow. Both just a tad under 3 lbs.

Comment

Thanks! I was really impressed with the results for such quick ribs, this was a trial run for Sunday since I won't have time to smoke anything longer then 3 hours..

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here