Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My latest as blogged.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My latest as blogged.

In between Conference sessions today the deaf (ASL) congregation Jan and I attend had a potluck. Well, I am not going to be bringing any three bean salad.
    http://yanbbqb.blogspot.com/2014/10/...at-church.html

Whomever was doing the pulling definitely has an inside job.

I cut the grass for our church and school, and my pastor's yards, only reason I gots a farmer's tan.

Nice blog and smoker.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	PBA.png
Views:	133
Size:	247.6 KB
ID:	23679

Wow, folks are really making me proud this weekend. I'm going to run out of medals. Nice lookin butts!

Comment

Much grass. My first BBQ medal.

Comment

Well deserved Frac!

BTW I just noticed this thread is in General Discussion. It fits better in the Recipes section. I've moved it.

Comment

Good Stuff!!! And that 4th of July one looked good too!

Comment

Great write up Frac. The blog was fantastic and I am sure it was gratifying to see your meal was a great success.

Comment

Originally posted by smarkley View Post
                Good Stuff!!! And that 4th of July one looked good too!
                The 4th of July writeup was actually used as an example blog by some people teaching how to's on blogging. Thanks

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here