Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Co-Workers First Rib Cook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Co-Workers First Rib Cook

Malcom Reed, one of my co-workers Blake smoked his first rack of ribs using your The BBQ Rub and sauce. He was looking for fall off the bone ribs, so I walked him through a quick primer with a foil crutch. He nailed it. Asked that I give you a shout out and let you know he's a huge fan, and now a believer in your products. I'm afraid he's hooked now! Here is a pic from his inaugural rib cook. Best of all you got the wife's seal of approval!
    Attached Files

Excellent looking ribs right there! And with your advice, of course he nailed it!

Comment

That's a damn good rub.

Comment

Love that rub, one of my main go-to's.

Comment

Cool cook!

Comment

I agree 100%. For those just starting off, I think these are the two best products to use on your first ribs. Convenient, easy, difficult to over-season, and The BBQ Sauce tacks up on ribs like one would not believe.

Comment

So much better than my first rib cook.

Some time back in the late 90’s I bought a rack of ribs, threw probably either Kraft BBQ sauce or Open Pit BBQ sauce on them and then proceeded to cook them on my cheap propane grill over direct heat. 20 minutes later when I went to eat them I thought this didn’t go too well. 😆

Comment

• Mosca
                Mosca commented
                Editing a comment
                You have just written our story. All of us.

Nicely done to your friend and good on you for helping him out!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here