Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tips On Smoking Whole Ham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tips On Smoking Whole Ham

Howdy. I bought a whole ham, it's fully cooked / cured. Any recipe or technique modified tips? I plan on smoking it tomorrow. I use a 3 rack vertical cylinder smoker w/ low side fire box.

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving.

Smokin' Ham might could help you out, I pretty much stick to pork butts and ribs. Hams are certainly not my forte fo' sho'. My ham comes from Boar's Head or Honey Baked I'm afraid!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Aggie View Post
      Howdy. I bought a whole ham, it's fully cooked / cured. Any recipe or technique modified tips? I plan on smoking it tomorrow. I use a 3 rack vertical cylinder smoker w/ low side fire box.

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving.
      Aggie - I have no advice for you except Gig 'Em! I went to grad school at TAMU! There is nothing to do in College Station but double up on courses and study. Those were some of the best years of my life.

Comment

This page says it all. We did one this week.

Create the best ham you've ever tasted with this ultimate double smoked ham recipe. Ordinary store bought whole or spiral ham is taken over the top by slowly smoking it on the grill. The true star of the show, however, is the sweet and savory glaze!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here