Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reverse sear chops, Meathead’s rub!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reverse sear chops, Meathead’s rub!

I reversed seared some Iowa pork chops tonight on the Weber kettle with applewood chunks, as it was a balmy 25 degrees out. Had to take advantage of the warm front. Turned out great, I should’ve taken pic’s, but dug in instead. Used Meatheads pork rub on them. Gotta say, it’s good this way, real good! If you haven’t already, I’d suggest giving it and the beef one a shot. The more I use these, the more I really like them. I put it on a bit heavier this time.
    Last edited by Mark-B; January 9, 2022, 06:19 PM.

No Pictures, I guess you cannot post in SWYC.
    25 degrees is not too bad with low humidity. It is the wet cold that gets to my bones.
    But I have to say, BBQ is worth it. WIFI controller helps too.

Glad you had success.

Comment

• Mark-B
      Mark-B commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, it was good, though a bit frustrated with my "meater+". Every time I go to use the damn thing it’s dead and needs charging, or doesn’t charge because I didn’t deep clean the tip enough. I was able to use it through half the cook, but died. Arrrrrggg! 25 degrees is not too bad here, though I do envy those that have warm weather year round.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here