Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First pork belly burnt ends.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First pork belly burnt ends.

Click image for larger version

Name:	D95634AF-49A0-46CD-B458-A65FE9A23FFA.jpeg
Views:	281
Size:	147.9 KB
ID:	1153828 Click image for larger version

Name:	F8752E0B-D675-4E30-869D-D7E132537042.jpeg
Views:	201
Size:	168.0 KB
ID:	1153829
    ‘This was my first attempt at pork belly burnt ends and I’m pleased with the results. I will continue to improve on the results. I did leave them on a bit too long as they were a bit overdone. But the taste was awesome. I followed Malcom Reed’s method but changed his recipe a little. I used MMD rub and made my own sauce recipe at the end. I mixed Blues Hog Original & BH Chipotle Raspberry with a little raspberry jam.

Well, that looks great! Love the sticky sauce on 'em!

Comment

• Jared49
      Jared49 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks

Nice! There is nothing better to go with these than Blues Hog. I love that stuff!

Comment

• PaulstheRibList
      PaulstheRibList commented
      Editing a comment
      Blues Hog is Great!

That's almost exactly what I use when I make them (just use BH original only). Not sure how they can be improved upon.

Comment

One of the best bites in BBQ.
      Happy grilling to you and PBR too

Comment

Yum!!

Comment

Look really good to me. Pork belly burnt ends are proof positive Mother Nature's goal is to rid the world of all human kind and continues her efforts to make the foods that are bad for us taste soooooo darn good

Look up "guilty pleasure" in the dictionary and there is a picture of a pork belly burnt end.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here