Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My first pigsket: Play by play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is typical of the core of AR, people sharing the learning.
    Great thread @ DaveD_SpaceBBQ thanks for taking the time to post this

Comment

Originally posted by Stuey1515 View Post
      This thread is typical of the core of AR, people sharing the learning.
      Great thread @ DaveD_SpaceBBQ thanks for taking the time to post this
      Hey, thanks so much for your kind words, and for reading it all! It was a lot of fun to share, and having this record will no doubt prove useful to me down the road when I can't remember exactly what I did...

Final lesson learned: I realized after digging in that I had totally screwed up on slicing it-- I went with the grain instead of against. My only excuse is that by then, we were basically drooling at the sight & aroma, and once I cut that first slice the "ohhhhh wooowwwwww" thing took over... meat induced mushbrain. I shall endeavor to improve next time

Comment

• smokin fool
        smokin fool commented
        Editing a comment
        Didn't hurt my feelings none, I screw up on cutting more times than not.
        Great play by play.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here