Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

schichten braten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois! Amazing looking cook! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

You had me at layered meat! Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

That is awesome! I like the idea and it could be tweaked so many different ways with various ingredients and flavors. I wonder if there is such a thing as a loaf pan with holes around it that could be used for the form.

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

This Schichten Braten looks so good. I found a You Tube Video on how to make it, quite entertaining:

Jfrosty27 made it in 2022 and posted some photos. He talks about it in this topic. Here's his post.

I thought it would be fun to drag out your one or two favorite cooks you posted this year in SUWYC. Doesn't necessarily need to be what other folks thought of your creation, just what you and your family enjoyed the most. Here are a couple looking back that we thought were worth cooking over again in the seafood and beef

It's the only link to Schichten Braten (besides this original topic) that I can find on The Pit.

Hopefully Jfrosty27 will pop in here and give more deets (or another link) about his cook.

I so have to try this!

Kathryn

Comment

• Jfrosty27
              Jfrosty27 commented
              Editing a comment
              If you search the Pit for Schichten Braten the original post from that trial member should pop up. Don’t know how to post a link to it though. Sorry.

• fzxdoc
              fzxdoc commented
              Editing a comment
              Jfrosty27 , this post is actually on that original topic. It's the only one I found on The Pit.

K.

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here