Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ribs, step-by-step soon to come...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ribs, step-by-step soon to come...

Either Weds or Thurs I'll be doing 3 racks of baby backs, just a small cook for my family. I will snap shots of the process from start to finish. I will replace this thread here with that one..... Stay tuned.

I may even post my rub recipe that I created long before I met Meathead and AmazingRibs and Memphis dust. Huskee's Rib Rub I call it.
    Last edited by Huskee; July 14, 2014, 06:58 AM.

Looking forward to the rub recipe : ) That is if your decide too

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
      Looking forward to the rub recipe : ) That is if your decide too
      It's posted now Jon, under the Recipes section > Rubs, pastes, marinades, brines

PLEASE NOTE: On 10/23/15 I changed the recipe to cut in half the chili powder and the cumin, and completely removed the cayenne pepper. Why? My wife recently got some fancier glass jar organic spices, and I was quite surprised (negatively) at the difference they made in my rub. Way too chili & cumin-tasting for me, and too

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here