Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pizza Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pizza Night

Friday Night is pizza night in our house. Mama and the kids make the pies and I man the wood fired pizza oven
    Tonight was BBQ Chicken and Stuffed crust pepperoni. Made the BBQ Chicken with Meathead's KC Classic sauce from my LMR's last weekend.
    Last edited by HanoverFist; July 18, 2014, 07:21 PM.

Awesome looking Pizza!! I did a couple on a Weber One Touch last week - what type of Pizza Oven did you use and how hot was your stone?

Comment

Beautimous!

Comment

Thanks, they were pretty tasty. "Pizza oven" is just an Akorn, lump and a little piece of hickory. I use a smoking stone and a large BGE pizza stone. I try to keep the temp around 400 so 375-425 usually. Not sure if you can tell in the pics, but the crust is pretty thin and ends up nice and crispy.

Comment

Great looking pies. Kudos!

Comment

Nice! I love gilled pizza... well pizza in general is good.

Comment

Makin me hongry over here. Looks good.

Comment

They definitely taste better off the grill no doubt.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here