Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deep-Fry party...suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The deep fry party tomorrow is off... the family hosting it is sick. Thanks for the suggestions everyone, we'll reschedule it.

You've shared some great ideas!

Comment

Oh darn, I will just to wait longer for your after action report with pics when you do have it. You tell the family we hope they get well soon.

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Barry

On Destination America, the same channel that shows BBQ Pitmasters, they had a competition series this Spring on deep frying - mostly carnival/fair folk. It was pretty interesting. Can't remember the name

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        I've seen that. I've seen them deep fry pizza and burgers (whole) it looked awesome. I would feel so guilty doing that. The grams of fat I'd be swallowing, geeze....

Forgot, Fried Pickles are awesome... I have a recipe somewhere...

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        done the pickles, they're wonderful. I forget what batter I used. I think we made some pancake batter and added sugar to half for the goodies, and garlic and salt & pepper for the savory foods.

any thing wrong with wild caught Louisiana tempura battered shrimp?

Comment

Originally posted by Papa Bob View Post
        any thing wrong with wild caught Louisiana tempura battered shrimp?
        Not at all. Except I don't have any, I'll give you my address

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here