Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McD is selling a Spam burger...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McD is selling a Spam burger...

Sorry folks, but it's only available in China. I know some here are disappointed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/f...amy-sauce.html

I tried to upload the photo, but it's the wrong format, so you will have to open the link to see it.

I mean....I ask for Spam in my stocking every year, so I would consider trying it.
    On the other hand, I don't eat gas station sushi.....probably some similarities there.

Comment

To spam folder.

Comment

mmmmm

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 11.17.35 AM.png
Views:	127
Size:	389.2 KB
ID:	960222

Comment

🎶🎶Spam Spam Spam Spam 🎶🎶
          🎶Spam! 🎶 Wonderful Spam!🎶🎶
          I vote yes. 😬

Comment

Mickey D's is not worthy of SPAM.

Comment

Last time I was in Maui Burger King served a SPAM burger ...........now I just want a think slice of fried SPAM!

Comment

In Norway, we used to get McLox from McD ... so I guess that Spam Burgers in Hawaii and China shouldn't come as much of a surprise.

Comment

• holehogg
                  holehogg commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The South African speciality is a Boerwors Burger.

The other day we just had a version of this:

Name:	446247E4-232D-4B2E-A248-C505468B0227.jpeg
Views:	102
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	960267
                spam musubi. It’s a thing...

Comment

• gcdmd
                  gcdmd commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Is that a Sam Choi creation?

• Bkhuna
                  Bkhuna commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I make it at home. I even have a press for forming the block of rice.

• SheilaAnn
                  SheilaAnn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  gcdmd I think the pic came straight from the spam website. I just searched images.

I must confess. I have two cans of original Spam in stock at all times. Love the stuff.

Comment

• crazytown3
                  crazytown3 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I buy it by the case at Costco when they have it in stock, although I opt for low sodium, which still seems plenty salty to me.

• DavidNorcross
                  DavidNorcross commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I am right there with you. I do not eat it often but I like it just fine.

Spam with OREOS!

I had that for breakfast this morning!

Comment

I'm waiting for the jalapeno version. Oscar Meyer makes jalapeno bologna; so, why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Jfrosty27 View Post
                    I must confess. I have two cans of original Spam in stock at all times. Love the stuff.
                    10. 10 cans in my pantry. I do have to keep stocked for hurricane season.

Comment

I should have searched before I posted:

Name:	Jalapeno Spam.jpeg
Views:	87
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	960299

Comment

Daddy made us spam and eggs for breakfast on the weekends.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        Rubs Promo

Spotlight

These are not ads or paid placements. These are some of our favorite tools and toys.

These are products we have tested, won our top awards, and are highly recommend. Click here to read how we test, about our medals, and what they mean.

Use Our Links To Help Keep Us Alive

A big part of this site is our unbiased equipment and product reviews. We love playing with toys and we have no problem calling them the way we see them. Some companies pay a finder’s fee if a reader clicks a link on AmazingRibs.com and buys a product. It has zero impact on our reviews, zero impact on the price you pay, and the sites never tell us what you bought, but it has a major impact on our ability to keep this site alive! So before you buy, please click our links. Here’s a link that takes you to a page on Amazon that has some of our favorite tools and toys: https://tinyurl.com/amazingribs

Compact Powerful Sear Machine For Your Next Tailgater

Char-Broil’s Grill2Go x200 is a super-portable, fun little sizzler made of heavy, rust-proof cast aluminum. The lid snaps shut. Grab the handle and you’re off to the party! Char-Broil’s TRU-Infrared design produces searing heat while reducing fuel consumption. A 16 ounce LP gas canister is enough to keep you flipping burgers for hours.

Click here to read our detailed review and to order

The Good-One Is A Superb Grill And A Superb Smoker All In One

The Good-One Open Range is dramatically different from a traditional offset smoker. By placing the heat source behind and under the smokebox instead of off to the side, Open Range produces even temperature from left to right, something almost impossible to achieve with a standard barrel shaped offset.

Click here to read ourcomplete review

Comprehensive Temperature Magnet With 80+ Important Temps

Amazingribs.com temperature magnet
                        Winner of the National BBQ Association’s product of the year award. This 8.5″ x 11″ magnet contains more that 80 benchmark temperatures for meats (both USDA recommended temps as well as the temps chefs recommend), fats and oils, sugars, sous vide, eggs, collagens, wood combustion, breads, and more. Although it is not certified as all-weather, we have tested it outdoors in Chicago weather and it has not delaminated in three years, but there is minor fading.

Click here to order.

The Efficiency Of A Kamado Plus The Flexibility Of The Slow ‘N Sear Insert

kamado grill
                        Built around SnS Grill’s patented Slow ‘N Sear charcoal kettle accessory, this 22-inch kamado is a premium ceramic grill that brings true 2-zone cooking to a kamado.

Click here for our article on this exciting cooker

Our Favorite Backyard Smoker

The amazing Karubecue is the most innovative smoker in the world. The quality of meat from this machine is astonishing. At its crux is a patented firebox that burns logs above the cooking chamber and sucks heat and extremely clean blue smoke into the thermostat controlled oven. It is our favorite smoker, period.
                        Click here for our review of this superb smoker

Surely you know somebody who loves outdoor cooking who deserves a gift for the holidays, birthday, anniversary, or just for being wonderful. There he is, right in the mirror! Here are our selections of best ideas, all Platinum or Gold Medalists, listed by price.

Click here to see our list of Gold Medal Gifts

The Pit Barrel Cooker May Be Too Easy

The PBC has a rabid cult following for good reason. It is absolutely positively without a doubt the best bargain on a smoker in the world. Period. This baby will cook circles around the cheap offset sideways barrel smokers because temperature control is so much easier.

Click here to read our detailed review and the raves from people who own them