Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you card..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you card..

A week or so ago, I fed most of our neighbors some pork shoulder off my 22 WSM. One of the homes had their son and daughter (5&7) ,just brought over a card, some cookies, and lasagna. This is just a fun card to get.

Click image for larger version  Name:	0BD9C906-90AE-42B7-A8FE-7C1171D8DC7D.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.89 MB ID:	959814
    Last edited by Richard Chrz; December 20, 2020, 05:19 PM.

That card is priceless!

Comment

That is a keeper

Comment

Frame it.

Comment

Such a wonderful card.

And cookies, too?

And lasagna?

I'm pretty sure that the glow I saw in the north sky a few minutes ago wasn't the North Star but was actually your smile. Well done, sir. Enjoy the praise.

Comment

Bet that note made your day and gave you a warm and fuzzy feeling.
            BTW you have some pretty classy neighbors.

Comment

And the winner is....................Richard!!!!!

Comment

That’s awesome!

Comment

So nice.

Comment

That right there.....makes it all worthwhile! I bet you’re feeling like a proud papa right now. Well done sir!
                    And I agree with tiewunon That was the best thank you, you could get.

Comment

I will definitely keep this card & agreed, it gives all the good feelings , We do have excellent neighbors. These two kids will be outside playing with friends, and they always stop to scream hello and your name from across the street. Jim White, monster cookies even, and made by kids, so you know they have extra M&M’s! 😜

Comment

• Panhead John
                        Panhead John commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yep. I know how you feel! Last time I cooked for the neighbors I got similar Rave Reviews.....Scott M. said....”That was a little bit better than the canned version”
                        Lisa T. says........."That was not too bad"
                        David R. says......”Best food I’ve had all day”
                        Debbie B. said.... ...”It must have been OK, I haven’t got sick yet”
                        Last edited by Panhead John; December 20, 2020, 08:35 PM.

• Richard Chrz
                        Richard Chrz commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Sounds like David R. Is a liar, or did he not eat that day?

• Panhead John
                        Panhead John commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Actually I gave him $20. to say that.....

Outstanding.

Comment

Great stuff!

Comment

Very nice to see. Great all around feel good post .

Comment

That is good stuff any time of year, but that is great stuff at this time of year and during this period of time. Kudos to you!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here