Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A different compliment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A different compliment

I use whattsap for people to order my burgers and I post my menu on 4 groups in the suburb I stay.
    It's hard to say this without sounding like a brag (says I singing.... Oh Lord it's hard to be humble when you.... and the wife throws in You're so vain you probably. ....) but I get tons of compliments for my smash burgers and a first time customer sent me this feedback.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-09-23-20-28-38-1.png
Views:	232
Size:	351.3 KB
ID:	915318

Either your burgers are really, really good, or Ben needs to up his game.

Comment

• holehogg
      holehogg commented
      Editing a comment
      😅😅😅 I'll pass on the feedback.

Are smashed burgers the slam-dunk of BBQ?

Comment

• holehogg
      holehogg commented
      Editing a comment
      We don't consider burgers BBQ and these parts it's rarely cooked over live fire. My peeps love everything I offer them that comes out of my smoker. Pork Belly Burnt Ends being their favourite. My homemade bacon is a big hit both on my burgers and that that I sell in a vac bag.

Waaay back in the 70s I managed several fast food restaurants. One day an older lady told me that her husband really liked my burgers. I said thanx and she then said "Yes - he doesn't even have to put his teeth in to chew them".

Comment

• FireMan
      FireMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup! He just gummed em down & then smiled. Couldn’t tell the differnce if’s he was smilin or chewin.

• HouseHomey
      HouseHomey commented
      Editing a comment
      What... No Teef!

Holehog, orgasmic burgers? Whew, talkin about layin it on thick? Nice work!

Comment

Ok, ok. I admit it. It was me. Ha! Nice work. Can’t say anyone ever has said that about.... my food.

Comment

• holehogg
        holehogg commented
        Editing a comment
        Can't have it both ways ☺

Burgers are better than orgasms. You don't have to wait an hour before eating a second one.

Comment

• HawkerXP
        HawkerXP commented
        Editing a comment

• crazytown3
        crazytown3 commented
        Editing a comment
        Can't believe I just 'liked' that. :-)

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here