Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bourbon lover? Some recipes to adapt.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bourbon lover? Some recipes to adapt.....

If you're a bourbon lover you've probably looked for recipes to incorporate your favorite adult beverage. The folks at Oklahoma Joe's have just posted up a set of three recipes that use bourbon in respectable ways compliments of Chef Lee;
    -Ribeye with miso bourbon butter
    -Grilled bourbon marinated pork chops and peaches
    -Grilled goat cheese with bourbon honey pizza

Obviously they're pitching their pellet grilles, but there are enough crafty people here that should easily be able to adapt to whichever type of cooker they prefer. If you click the video it will also give you a link to the recipe that will allow print outs. Enjoy, they each look and sound wonderful: https://www.oklahomajoes.com/rider-p...0fcc7a02e6e661
    Last edited by Uncle Bob; August 24, 2020, 05:55 PM.

Can't help you personally Bourbon is far too expensive up here to cook with.
    Now beer on the other hand, I'll put beer on darn near anything I BBQ.

Comment

I've already adapted my favorite recipe that uses bourbon - sometimes I add an ice cube to the glass.

Comment

Sitting here with a real nice glass of Basil Hayden. Too darn good to cook with this stuff.

Comment

Trade Secret, but sometimes I'll slip some bourbon into my bourbon...

Thanks fer th links

Comment

Some things are not right, although Bourbon may be made only in the U.S. by international agreement and made with 51% corn, I tell you is should only be labbed Bourbon if it is made in Bourbon County Kentucky. All the rest is just whiskey.

Comment

• smokin fool
              smokin fool commented
              Editing a comment
              Man's gotta point

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          Rubs Promo
          Meat-Up in Memphis