Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Too Much BBQ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think just mixing it up beyond the BBQ standards and the standard seasonings...
    Thai chicken, Caribbean chicken, more grilling, spiedies, barbacoa, shrimp, steak, and more... lots of ways to mix up your outdoor cook, even your smoking, to keep it fresh.

Comment

Thanks for the encouraging words, everybody. Tonight I grilled up some Chicken Souvlaki and she flipped out loving it (and so did I). She wants it in the rotation. I'm looking forward to mixing it up some more.

Onward, Upward, and Still Cooking Outside!

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
        Jerod Broussard commented
        Editing a comment
        I get pretty tired pretty quick of food, unless it is pizza- dough, cheese, sauce, pepperoni and more pepperoni!!! And anything with copious amounts of sugar.

I can see her view from a fried perspective. I love fried over baking but I don't have to fry a freaking snickers bar to enjoy it, just like I don't need everything from onions to lizard lips in my tuna fish to enjoy tuna fish!!

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here