Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tamales from Sam’s Club actually pretty decent!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tamales from Sam’s Club actually pretty decent!

Mrs and I made a Sam’s run, and I dunno, I’m a sucker for throwing strange things in the cast. So I threw in a 10 pack of Del Real pork tamales in red sauce.

Doggone, these are good! I wasn’t expecting that. I was expecting that canned meat taste. But they have just a nice, mild, pork and masa thing going on.

They are big. I made three, but could only eat two. But anyhow, if you want tamales but don’t actually want to make tamales, get these. Serve with salsa and cheese.

Click image for larger version

Name:	E00514F1-BF3C-4785-9C44-0708B31F619B.jpeg
Views:	287
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	869657

are they Frozen? I've been a frequent flyer at Sam's lately, but I've never seen these. I'll be watching now though!

Comment

• Mosca
      Mosca commented
      Editing a comment
      Not frozen. I found them near the deli items.

I’ll second these. They are pretty good. Some Sams have chicken and some have pork.

Comment

Call me skeptical.

I'll continue running down the street and getting mine from Mrs. Garcia at the local taqueria.

Comment

Good to know! Thanks, Mosca!

Comment

No Sam's up here, like Target they came tried and left town never to be seen again.
          Those look good though.
          Enjoy! with a Corona....beer not the virus.

Comment

Estoy agradecido!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here