Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which grill would you crush?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now why would you crush any grill??
    I’m pretty sure they never done you wrong. Unless of course you did them wrong.

And if you were insistent on putting one of your faithful companions to pasture. What it is made of will have a lot to do with this process.
    I truly hope you reconsider your dilemma.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd never dream of hurtin a grill, or smoker, my dang self...seems like a purty negative thaing, in my eyes, potential backlash...
      for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap

• Steve B
      Steve B commented
      Editing a comment
      Mr. Bones Now you should know me enough to know I just be messin. 😁

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, me too, jus playin along, Brother!

Crushing #6 which has more of my preferred goods than any of the others and the only one with a decent vegetation.

Comment

Anything that starts with porterhouse has my vote

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm In! My vote, as well.

Not a bad one there, but I'd have to deliberate between #6 or #1 if it were just me. I'd for sure pick #5 if the kids were eating, chicken legs and hot dogs are good kid food and the whole world young & old loves a properly smoked brisket.

Does crush mean get rid of in this context? I'd get rid of #3 since I have to pick one.

Comment

Grill 1!!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here