Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP!

Ok, try not to laugh but I've been thrown a curveball tonight. Neighbor asked me to Q for their sons birthday party. No problem I tell them. The will buy a couple butts, couple racks of pork ribs, and some salmon to smoke. All in my wheel-house so I'm all good. Then the curve. The ribs are boneless and my OCD kicks in to a damn near panic attack until I tell myself, 'back off on the time and you'll be fine'

So am I right or am I missing a crucial point on the 'ribs'?

Boneless ribs? Maybe you have country ribs? If they are heavily marbled they're probably country ribs, which are really just chunks of pork shoulder. Cook them up to a final temp of 203F if that's the case.

Comment

'Pork Loin Back Ribs, Boneless'. That's the label

Comment

You could also have this cut:

Learn how to cook the best Country-Style Boneless Pork Ribs that are moist and tender in only 30 minutes by searing and oven baking.

Comment

If you got enough skewers, you could cut them into 1" chunks and make kebabs! Your favorite marinade would work with this setup.

These are country pork ribs as mentioned by David Parrish

HTH,

--Ed

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here