Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another hot dog lunch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another hot dog lunch!

Still got some of those SRF dogs left so I had another for lunch today. Hey it's still July right? Busy day we are getting a half house remodel starting next week so we are emptying the house to let the contractors go at it. Anyhow I wanted a nice quick lunch with what i had in the fridge.
    Had the dog and some pulled pork and of course a bun.
    Lots of room on the flat top.

Click image for larger version

Name:	hot dog flat top.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	535095

The pulled pork crisps up really nice on the flat top with a pad of butter. Dog came off first.

Name:	hot dog on bun.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	56.6 KB
ID:	535096

Then added the crispy pulled pork

Name:	hot dog pulled pork.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	535097

Laid on some Tennessee Red Sauce from Blues Hog

Name:	hot dog red sauce.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	117.8 KB
ID:	535098

Some good tangy cole slaw the wife made yesterday to top it off along with a tomato, cucumber, onion in a lemon olive oil salad dressing I made yesterday just because I picked some stuff up at the farmers market.

Name:	hot dog plated.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	535099

Took all of 10 minutes to whip together. The taste of that all beef dog didn't take a back seat to all the other flavors going on it still made itself well known!

I started lookin at the post & was thinking, "just one?"

When I finished the pics I thought "yeah, one!"

Comment

• Frozen Smoke
      Frozen Smoke commented
      Editing a comment
      I could have eaten two but that would have resulted in a food coma. I still had work to do!!

• FireMan
      FireMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Unnerstand!

• Dadof3Illinois
      Dadof3Illinois commented
      Editing a comment
      I do a lot of work in those kind of comas...Ha.

Well done!

Comment

You inspired us tonight. Hot dogs for dinner but they won’t be as good looking and tasty as yours I sure!

Comment

Yum

Comment

Nice set of hotdog toppings. That looks real good. Keeping the idea for when my flattop finally arrives.

Comment

I'd eat that, love the slaw !!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here