Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Attempt at Youtube. Sausages on the Slow 'N Sear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Attempt at Youtube. Sausages on the Slow 'N Sear

Thanks for taking a look! I know the lighting isn't the best, but hey it's my first time.

Nice video and cook

Comment

yum! good job!

Comment

Nice video. Those brats and peppers are looking tasty. You might want to add some instruction in your caption or the comments section. I like the choice of ZZ-Top. Great band.

Comment

• Danjohnston949
          Danjohnston949 commented
          Editing a comment
          Spinaker, See Below! From a Backyardd Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

• mhkesler84
          mhkesler84 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the suggestions. I think I'm gonna add commentary when I get the time.

mhkesler84, Your Sausage and Peppers looked Great! 👍👍👍👍👍 Your Videography was Great! 👍👍👍👍👍. Your Choice in Music? 👎👎😇👎👎
        Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

• Spinaker
          Spinaker commented
          Editing a comment
          Hahaha, I figured you would love ZZ -TOP. You've got the look.

• Nate
          Nate commented
          Editing a comment
          +1 on what Spinaker said.... What is your preference when it comes to tunes Dan?

• smokinfatties
          smokinfatties commented
          Editing a comment
          +1 Dan I'd love to know what you have on your playlist (or record player)!

Great video... especially for your first time... Cook looked good too... And I agree with Spinaker with the ZZ Top choice.

Comment

Nice video and cook. I've already had dinner, but now I'm hungry again! That was a great first time video. Tip: I use a toothpick to poke 2 or 3 holes in each sausages to avoid a casing blowout.

Comment

I like it!!

Comment

Good Video! Adding the commentary would be great! The ZZ top was good but beware of YouTube copyright rules! since you did Monetize the video. The brat dogs looked great there at the end!! keep em coming (40 views in a couple hours is great I dont get that many for most of my videos!! lol)
              Last edited by GadjetGriller; August 23, 2016, 05:45 PM.

Comment

• mhkesler84
                mhkesler84 commented
                Editing a comment
                I don't believe that I monetized this video or another video on my channel. I poked around and its not a option for me to monetize this video. Did you have adds when viewing the video?

Matt mhkesler84 , I really enjoyed watching that video. My fav part was when you were removing the sausages from the pan to the cutting board and your little boy and dog were hovering close by. I bet you made both of them very happy that night (hopefully the doggie at least got a taste )

Kathryn

Comment

yes I just went and started it again and this (see photo) popped up. Hmm Click image for larger version

Name:	pop up ad.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	213110 guess You Tube is putting the ad on your videos?? Its their sited I guess they can do that??

Comment

• mhkesler84
                  mhkesler84 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for the feedback again! I'll have to check into it further. I'm wondering if it has something to do with me using the copyrighted material itself....like maybe they allow me to use the music but now I have ads( seems fair enough).

• GadjetGriller
                  GadjetGriller commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If you ever find anything out, let me know too Please! I would love to use real music instead of that Muzak stuff lol.

Thanks to everyone for the support. I added an Audio track with instructions. Check it out here everyone!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here