Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cattaneo Bros. Beef Jerky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cattaneo Bros. Beef Jerky

I love beef jerky but rarely find stuff available in stores that I like. i'm simple and don't like fancy flavors. i like salted, thin cut caballero-style jerky that tastes good and fresh like the cow was field dressed and the strips of steak were salted and dried on a barbed wire fence on a hot summer day.
    so i was on the road traveling back from Paso Robles, CA, and I picked up a random pack of jerky as a gas stop that looked about my style. and tell ya what, it turned out to be the good stuff that i'm always looking for. i ate up the two bags i bought of original extra-thin cut and peppered original extra-thin cut on the drive home and immediately found the website and ordered more once I got home. This time I ordered the extra-thin cut sea salt 100% grassfed beef jerky and it was even better than the first two bags I tried. It's sugar-free and only seasoned with red wine vinegar, sea salt, celery powder, spices, onion powder and granulated garlic. I'm hooked
    The company is called Cattaneo Bros. out of San Luis Obispo and they offfer quite a nice selection of meat snacks and gift baskets. website - https://cattaneobros.com/

Enjoy!

Click image for larger version

Name:	range-grass-fed-sea-salt.png
Views:	254
Size:	184.9 KB
ID:	1114079

I just may have to try this.

Comment

As particular as you sound, perhaps you should start making your own ... and then come back an brag about it as much as you've done here!

Comment

• latenight71
        latenight71 commented
        Editing a comment
        sadly, I have tried my hand at it more than a few times but I haven't had great results. perhaps my equipment? perhaps impatience? perhaps i added too much vodka (probably)?

for ease of eating on the go i like a good commercial jerky. if i ever do succeed at such mastery i will certainly brag about it.

There are several, I mean like six or seven local meat markets making their own jerky in my area. All very good. A individual preference as to which might be best. Anyway. Plenty of top notch jerky around here. Just sayin’. 🤷‍♂️

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here