Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smashing the 3 Leg Pig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations! Sounds like a great thing you have going on,keep up the good work!
    (really you don't like clean up?)

Comment

• holehogg
      holehogg commented
      Editing a comment
      Many thanks and you welcome to meet Sunday mornings to assist....with the cleaning.

Congrats! Sounds like you are having fun at the job, which is important. A friend who really likes his job once told me: "I don't have to go to work, I GET to go to work!" (He brews beer by the way).

Comment

• holehogg
      holehogg commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. My age is telling me that enjoying what you are doing is real success.
      Last edited by holehogg; February 25, 2020, 05:58 AM.

Amazing!!..Just Amazing!

Comment

• holehogg
      holehogg commented
      Editing a comment
      Much Thanks.

That was a great read! Congrats and continued success.

Comment

• holehogg
      holehogg commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Sir.

Congrats on your success! Life is so much better when you enjoy what you are doing every day.

Comment

• holehogg
      holehogg commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. It truly is very rewarding.

I just stumbled on your post. Best wishes, and congratulations.

Comment

• holehogg
      holehogg commented
      Editing a comment
      Many thanks I'm glad I stumbled on AR and learnt all I have for the few dollars we pay.

Nicely done and congratulations! Keep grinding!

Comment

• holehogg
      holehogg commented
      Editing a comment
      Rarely a grind (cleaning is) 😊

Very cool, this is an awesome story. Sounds like a lot more fun than the dealership job you had. The greatest reward must be that you are now your own boss, and if you feel like doing something, noone is gonna stop you. I wish you all the luck!

Comment

3 legged PIG, must be a special PIG. So special you don't eat him all at once . . . .

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here