Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome wagon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome wagon...

Just got back from securing servers into the vault at work. Full tank of gas, last bolt on the shutters tightened, supplies inventoried and prepared. Nothing left at this point but to wait and ready the welcome wagon for Irma. I can't think of anything that goes with "wait" other than a smoker at temp...
    Attached Files

Hold on tight, Brother! Love the backyard, very nice. I hope it's still there tomorrow!

Comment

If that 75000 pounds of 10" stone is missing tomorrow, I won't know about it.. in fact I bet I could use the corner section as an evac shelter. 😎

Comment

A lil burger... Home made salsa... Just add chips.
        Attached Files

Comment

That looks mighty good. Take care.

Comment

Stay safe! Great looking snacks!

Comment

I was gonna say. How convenient that your BBQ set up is also the entrance to your fallout shelter. LOL.

Let us know how you are doing!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here