Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arteflame in action again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arteflame in action again

Keeping it simple today with some pepperjack cheeseburgers on the 26" Arteflame Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0001 (4).jpg
Views:	299
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	283631Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0004 (2).jpg
Views:	227
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	283630

I like these a lot. They look like they are a blast to cook on too!! I saw a video the other day of a guy smoking a brisket under the Arte Flame grate. The brisket looked great. Have you tried this one yet. I think I saw it on their Instagram feed. You should check it out.

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

They look reeeal good.

Comment

Nice!!!

Comment

Oh those cheeseburgers look delicious!

Comment

Couple of questions DWCowles. Do you cook lid off or on, and do they pick up much smoke flavor?

Comment

• DWCowles
                DWCowles commented
                Editing a comment
                I cook them with the lid off Huskee but they did have a little smoke flavor. Next time I will try with the lid on and see if I can get more smoke flavor, I"m sure I will.

Very cool, indeed!!! DWCowles
              Mouth-waterin' burgers, as well!!!

We really need a >drool< emoticon on our forum !

Comment

BBQ creativity never ends and eventually gives birth to MCS. Everytime I see something new MCS stirs within me.

Comment

DW, do you only have a flame on the inside of the ring? Or is there fire underneath there too? What's the temp of the griddle -is that the word? - where the burgers are.

Comment

• DWCowles
                    DWCowles commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes JCBBQ the fire is in the middle but you can move it underneath if you want. I like the fire just in the middle though because that way I will have a hotter grill around the inside and cooler outwards. The temp was around 375 when I put the burgers on.

• JCBBQ
                    JCBBQ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's pretty cool! I like it!

This is a a really interesting piece of equipment.

Comment

DWCowles, Do they make these for the 22 1/2" also? Or do I have to wait until I can Find a 26" Weber on the Curb During Clean Up Week?
                    It looks Great!
                    Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

• DWCowles
                      DWCowles commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I have the middle grate also

• Craigar
                      Craigar commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Really? Then I have no earthly idea of what I was looking at. I might have to have you start making all of my MCS purchases from here on out!

• DWCowles
                      DWCowles commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I seen what you saw Craigar I don't really understand the price difference either. W hen I order mine they didn't have the $179 price. But I got the 26" insert with the grate that sits in the middle for $119.

What! Another kettle accessory??? Checking my wallet and account...hmm
                    Where is the 'buy it now' Button? Looks great...

Comment

Wow, that's the first time I've seen that. I'm definitely getting that and a SnS. I'll have to ease the wife into this, she's already commented this morning as I was looking at the SnS for my 26! ...."Hello, my name is Kevin, and I'm addicted to meat, smoke, fire, and grills". I wonder if I can use my health savings account for my Pit subscription...can we call this group therapy or some type of 12 step program!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                        Mr. Bones commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hail Yeah!!! BCBS oughtta cover my MCS 80/20, after I meet my deduct!!!
                        Think of alla th' money I $aved 'em fer 25+ yrs, by not eatin' bad restaurant food!!!

• EdF
                        EdF commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Great argument, Mr. Bones !

DW lets see the final product! That AF looks like a blast to cook with. I bet the Grandkids really love it.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here