Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An oh my hamburger...😜

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An oh my hamburger...😜

I went to a local sports bar to watch some NFL games. This joint had a really nice menu with lots of beautiful food. I ordered a hamburger that turned out to be the best hamburger I've eaten that I didn't make myself. It looked just as good as it tasted.👍
    Attached Files

Oh yeah!!!!!

Comment

Reminds me of those French pizzas with the egg on them - very nice!

Comment

But how do you eat it? I want a picture of you biting into it! Looks good.

Comment

• Breadhead
          Breadhead commented
          Editing a comment
          I had to cut it in half and bite into the ends. Well worth the effort. It was a 6 napkin burger though.

I have heard of Rock N Brews and good things about their food! will have to try!

Comment

• Breadhead
          Breadhead commented
          Editing a comment
          I highly, highly recommend giving them a try. I had some Asian wings that were killer good too. They have lots of BBQ on their menu too.👍

• smokinfatties
          smokinfatties commented
          Editing a comment
          They seem to be expanding pretty quickly! They just opened one in Rancho Cucamonga, right by me!

Looks awesome!!!

Hey on a side note, where do you guys get your hamburger buns for burgers made at home? I always feel that's the "missing piece" for me. The buns used at restaurants are always much larger and once toasted really do shine. Most of the bagged varieties at the grocery store just don't compare.

Comment

• Breadhead
          Breadhead commented
          Editing a comment
          "The buns used at restaurants are always much larger and once toasted really do shine."
          The shine is caused by the egg wash the baker chose to use. If you use just the yoke of the egg with a teaspoon of water mixed in it will be a dark shiney bun.

• Steve_D12
          Steve_D12 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Breadhead I'll give those faux brioche buns a try.

• Breadhead
          Breadhead commented
          Editing a comment
          They come out looking exactly the same as the real Brioche buns. I do those when I need buns quickly. They taste pretty darn good too. Take pictures.👍

Now that's what I called breakfast and lunch under one bun.

Comment

• Breadhead
          Breadhead commented
          Editing a comment
          Is that bunch? To late for breakfast and to early for lunch = bunch.🤔

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here