Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The healthiest fast food cheese burgers...πŸ€”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The healthiest fast food cheese burgers...πŸ€”

#2 is a shocking surprise. #3 is no surprise to me.😜

Interesting

Comment

No fast food burgers.

Comment

• Breadhead
        Breadhead commented
        Editing a comment
        Hmmm... Have you ever had an In N Out double/double Animal Style? Oh my Gawd they are guuuuud!

I'm not allowed burgers very often, so when I do get one I want it to be a good one. I either make it myself, or go where I know I can get a good one. One of the requirements of a good burger is that I must have to wash my hands, and maybe my face after eating it. Probably change my shirt too.

Comment

• Breadhead
        Breadhead commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a six napkin burger.πŸ˜† Kind of like Meathead's Steakhouse Steakburger. If my hamburger intake was limited I would eat nothing but Steakhouse Steakburger's, Animal style. That means with caramelized onions.πŸ‘

All we got in town is McDonalds and Wh$t-A-B$rg$r.

Comment

• Breadhead
        Breadhead commented
        Editing a comment
        Sad.😑 You need to open a In N Out or 5 Guys franchise in your town. There would be lines around the block.πŸ‘

That seems to be a very flawed list/comparison. They specifically say they aren't going to compare "apples to baconators" yet that's exactly what they do. Anyway, the whole thing to me is a hilarious oxymoron; healthy fast food burgers - Ha!

Comment

Michael Ruhlman had an interesting article in the Washington Post a few months ago titled "No food is healthy. Not even kale."

An interesting take on the topic.

Comment

• Breadhead
          Breadhead commented
          Editing a comment
          My basic rule of thumb is I don't eat ANYTHING I couldn't buy in the grocery store 50 years ago. I don't buy ANYTHING that's pre cooked. If I can't pronoun the words on the ingredients label, I don't buy it. I only eat out when I have to. I never order steaks or BBQ in a restaurant.

All food will kill you, that is why everyone dies. Someone once said to blame it on the rain, I say blame it on the food.

Comment

• Potkettleblack
          Potkettleblack commented
          Editing a comment
          ut I'll blame it on the sun,
          The sun that didn't shine,
          I'll blame it on the wind and the trees

I'll blame it on the time that never was enough,
          I'll blame it on the tide and the sea,
          But, my heart blames it on me

• Breadhead
          Breadhead commented
          Editing a comment
          I blame it on your DNA?😎 George Burns was a rich entertainer. I'm sure he ate like a King. We know he drank like a fish and he smoked cigars like a chimney and lived 101 years.πŸ‘
          Last edited by Breadhead; June 10, 2016, 08:16 PM.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here