Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dutch Oven Peach Cobbler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dutch Oven Peach Cobbler

Recipe:
    2 > 21oz Peach pie filling
    1 box of yellow cake mix
    1 stick of butter
    Ground Cinnamon
    #12 Dutch oven

Directions:
    Dump the two cans of peach pie filling in the dutch oven and spread evenly. Spread the cake mix evenly over the peaches. Cut the stick of butter in thin slices and lay all over the top of the cake mix. Lightly sprinkle the ground cinnamon on top. Place the lid on. Sit the Dutch oven over 10 coals and place 20 coals on top of lid. Rotate the lid and kettle every 10 mins for even cooking. Ready to serve in 30-45 mins. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0015.1.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	106992 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0016.1.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	106993
    Last edited by DWCowles; September 4, 2015, 11:23 AM.

Thanks for posting, I just picked up a outdoor dutch oven to compliment the PBC and SNA.
    Last edited by JohnF; September 3, 2015, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Very NICE!!!

Comment

smarkley Oh no DW is moving in on the Dutch Oven king! from logs to pellets to Dutch Oven, move over smarkley LOL!

Comment

• DWCowles
          DWCowles commented
          Editing a comment
          Powersmoke_80 smarkley will always be the Dutch oven King. I will stick with BBQing. I let my oldest granddaughter put the peach cobbler together and she had a blast.

• smarkley
          smarkley commented
          Editing a comment
          cool... cooking with Grandpa that is the best!

My granddaughter likes to do that too!

Hahahaha!

Comment

I know a Boy Scout Troop looking for a Chef! Dan

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here