Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beginner Desserts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beginner Desserts

I'm looking to try some easy desserts on my propane grill. Any suggestions?
    My latest: Grilled pound cake with berries. It probably doesn't get easier than this!
    Attached Files

Grilled pineapple with some cinnamon sprinkled on it is great. Might even be simpler than the cake

Comment

Grilled peaches with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Or just dusted with cinnamon sugar.

Try also grilling mangoes. Cut the "cheeks" off the mango pit without skinning the fruit. Grill the cheeks, flesh side down until tender. No garnish is needed. Mmmmmmm....

Comment

I don't know what grill you have but check there online recipes and see what they have. If they don't have many go tothe Weber site, I know they have some. But a simple one is any fruit grilled with Ice cream. I prefer peaches or pears. I dust them lightly with sugar and put them directly over the coals. YUM

Comment

Thank you for the suggestions! If it doesn't rain here in Vancouver this weekend, I'll try your fruit recipes -

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here