Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Does anyone have a recipe for chocolate chip cookies?

There are tons of recipes out there. Do you like 'em crisp of soft?

Comment

Lots and lots of butter.

Comment

Bunch of options based off the classic Nestle Tollhouse recipe.

Comment

• richinlbrg
          richinlbrg commented
          Editing a comment
          I use the Nestle toll house recipe on the bag of the choc. Morsels. Add about a Tbls of vege oil if you like them to stay soft after cooling.

• phoccer
          phoccer commented
          Editing a comment
          Ooh. Excellent. Always love a softer cookie and I've tried other recipes to get one. Adding the T veg oil is something I'll try. Thanks!

Here's one that both Joy Brown and King Arthur Flour claim to be the best. They are on my to do list - soon.

BTW, when I make cookie dough, I portion the dough and freeze it. That way I am not tempted by two or three dozen cookies sitting in the kitchen calling softly for me to eat them.

These brown butter chocolate chip cookies are crispy on the outside and gooey in the middle! Sprinkled with sea salt on top, the chocolate chips just melt

This recipe is by volume. If you'd prefer to measure by weight, go the the King Arthur link, and then to the recipe. you can choose how to measure ingredients.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here