Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brick Street Chocolate Cake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brick Street Chocolate Cake

Found this recipe on Pintrest (yes I do pin) and it looks really good so I'm making it tonight. Cooling over night before the ganache goes on. The little piece of the bottom that stuck to the pan is sublime. Can't wait to finish it tomorrow. Will post photos in the morning.

This Brick Street Chocolate Cake is the BEST chocolate cake recipe. Moist, fudgy sponge cake with a rich, velvety ganache icing. Perfection!

I'm rocking this soon.

A brownie that delivers over-the-top chocolatey goodness! Marshmallows, nuts, and chocolate frosting make this brownie extra special.

Comment

Are you going to bake that in a Kamado?

Comment

Love Mississippi mud pie, may have to try those brownies. Baked the cake in a convection oven, Bread.

Comment

Comment

• CandySueQ
            CandySueQ commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh my! I copied this recipe.

To be sliced later. Picture to come.

Comment

Oh my... I give that cake a:
            Attached Files

Comment

• SlushDeezey
              SlushDeezey commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks. I ran 9 miles this morning just to be able to eat a piece without guilt.

That second pic should be BANNED!!!!!!!!! Yeah I'm hungry.

Comment

• SlushDeezey
              SlushDeezey commented
              Editing a comment
              They say you eat with your eyes first so I try to make it look good.

So, how does this cake keep? Still tasty and moist after 2-3 days?

Thanks!

Comment

It keeps fine on a covered cake plate for 3 days. It didn't last any longer so I can't attest to any further .

Comment

• CandySueQ
                CandySueQ commented
                Editing a comment
                What I needed to know! I'm so using this in 2 weeks

Let me know how you like it. It's a fairly easy recipe. I did use a bundt pan instead of a "tube" pan because I couldn't find one anywhere in the stores.

Comment

Yummn...it looks delicious SlushDeezey

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here