Pork loin chops and b/s chicken breasts I treat the same (although I try to cook the chops only to medium/med well). Throw in a ziploc with marinade in the morning and grill hot and fast. They're both relatively tasteless so I'll often boil the marinade and use it to baste. If the chicken is gonna get chopped up or incorporated into something else, I'll always use b/s thighs. Cheaper and guaranteed to be more moist!
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
Collapse
X
-
I smoke boneless skinless breast after an 1 hour (or more) dry brine and then some cooking spray, and my fav rub. I smoke at 250 in my pellet smoker until the IT is ~165. I pull and wrap for 15 min. They come out juicy and moist. I think it is because of the slower cook. Perhaps they don't continue cooking much after you pull them so you don't overcook them as easily as with a hotter cook.
Comment
-
check out www.adrenaline bbq.com and go to smoked thighs video using cold grate technique. I tried it on my kettle and it was awesome! Hope this helps.
Comment
-
check out www.adrenaline bbq.com and go to smoked thighs video using cold grate technique. I tried it on my kettle and it was awesome! Hope this helps.
Comment
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.







Comment