Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alabama white chicken salad sandwich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alabama white chicken salad sandwich

Hello, Everyone! It's been a while since I've had any time to get on here and post anything but I felt this needed posted. I made some smoked chicken and Alabama white sauce last night and had plenty of leftovers. The wife decided to make some chicken salad sandwich spread out of the leftovers and the results were outstanding. She chopped up the chicken real fine and added hard boiled eggs, celery, garlic powder, onion powder, and the white sauce. The results were amazing and I hope you all try it some day. It's definitely worth your time. Hope you all are having a great summer!

Oh man that sounds good.

Comment

Awesome!!! My wife takes the white sauce and adds it to the cold cuts I make thereafter as the sandwich spread. You took it to another level. Thanks.

Comment

Nice way to "up" a game changing sauce! im digging it!

Comment

I discovered Alabama white sauce about two years ago and since then, there has always been a squeeze bottle of it in the fridge. With some butter, it's great on a baked potato. When I deep fry wings, I've been using the white more then the traditional buffalo.

Comment

Grate idea.

Comment

Peterbilt123 thanks for the tip! Now you have given me an excuse to cook more chicken than I normally do. Since I have been using the white sauce as a salad dressing, this makes perfect sense. Thanks again!!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here