Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Bowl Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You just might be right ... but either way, I plan to enjoy that dang duck ...

Comment

I'm sticking with Lamb but now I'm going to be curing and Qing my own lamb ham as per this recipe http://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/...dition-revived. I'll chop it up and serve with slider buns, mustards, kraut, pickles, cheese.

It will be accompanied by a variety of hot/S&P/MMD chicken wings, guests bring all sides and booze.

Comment

Split pea soup for a Souper Soup Cookoff and fundraiser at the Berkley American Legion.

Comment

Turkey and shrimp gumbo is what I normally make for the Super Bowl.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
          Jerod Broussard commented
          Editing a comment
          LOVE shrimp. Typically for New Year's dad will make a chicken, sausage, shrimp, and crab gumbo. With some boiled eggs in it as well. I love a boiled egg in my gumbo.

• Craigar
          Craigar commented
          Editing a comment
          Interesting, I might have to toss a couple of eggs in it just to give it a whirl. I'm sure my wife will turn her nose up at the thought of having eggs, but she doesn't have to eat it.

We love shrimp too, and we just happen to have a local source, Absolutely Fresh Seafood Company, that flies in fresh gulf shrimp almost on a daily basis. In my opinion, it is real hard to beat fresh gulf shrimp.

• Jerod Broussard
          Editing a comment
          Growing up someone in our town had a shrimp boat. Hard not to find shrimp in southwest Louisiana.

LOL...I'm glad New England lost now I hope the Cards fall

Comment

1st quarter Panthers 17 - Cards 0

Comment

• jgg85234
            jgg85234 commented
            Editing a comment
            Congratulations to the Panthers. Game was over at 17-0

Jim

HT Panthers 24 - Cards 7

Comment

Lol...turn out the lights the party is over for the Cards

Comment

No doubt.

Comment

• DWCowles
                DWCowles commented
                Editing a comment
                The Panthers put an old fashion ass whooping to those Cards

Say hello to the Broncos! 😎

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
                Editing a comment
                That duck looks better now I assume.

• DWCowles
                DWCowles commented
                Editing a comment
                No match for the Panthers.

• MBMorgan
                MBMorgan commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey, I'll take duck over panther any day 😐

Hmmmm...not to much talk about them Cards now for some reason...Ã°Å¸Ëœâ€šÃ°Å¸Ëœâ€šÃ°Å¸Ëœâ€šÃ°Å¸Ëœâ€šÃ°Å¸Ë œâ€š

Comment

I congratulated the panthers before the game was over. Told my wife it was over at 17-0. That's just the way the Cards played all year. I think Palmer went colorblind. He kept throwing to the wrong guys.
                Jim

Comment

• Breadhead
                  Breadhead commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I agree Palmer played his worst game ever for the Cardinals yesterday.

However you don't produce a 13/3 year playing games like he did yesterday. He was considered 2nd behind Cam Newton for the MVP award this year too.

I'm really confused how he could have such a horrible game. Maybe it was stage fright.😆

• jgg85234
                  jgg85234 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The last time the Cardinals won a game after getting behind by 17 points, it was a different millennium. Just like the 3 losses during the year, once they get behind, they start making mistakes on both offense and defense.

Jim

It's rumored there's about 15 pounds of crawfish who are excited to come over for the game. I sincerely hope this is a good game, neck and neck, right up to the gut-wrenching end.

Comment

• Breadhead
                  Breadhead commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Syko ...

I hope you enjoyed your crawfish invasion because that game was not neck and neck. However it was very gut wrenching for us Cardinal fans.😡

• Syko
                  Syko commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh no, I was talking about the upcoming Super Bowl. Yes I saw the Cards fall. Wasn't rooting for either team really. Just wanted to see a good game.

Was planning on just doing Buffalo wings but I decided to do some chuckies also Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0068[1].JPG
Views:	99
Size:	296.5 KB
ID:	139877

Comment

Wow. It's super bowl Sunday? I had no idea.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here