Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beer/rye sourdough bread - made with Pelican Brewing Double IPA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beer/rye sourdough bread - made with Pelican Brewing Double IPA

Some beer/rye sourdough bread - made with Pelican Brewing Double IPA.

https://bojongourmet.com/beer-rye-sourdough/

https://pelicanbrewing.com/beer/beak-breaker/ [ATTACH=CONFIG]n926648[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]n926649[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]n926650[/ATTACH]‚Äč
    Attached Files

Great lookin' boule, but IPAs are way to bitter for me.

Comment

• treesmacker
      treesmacker commented
      Editing a comment
      We'll have to see if the bitterness transfers to the bread. I suspect it will not.

That looks fantastic, but I want to see it cut to see the innards!

Comment

• treesmacker
      treesmacker commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd like to see inside too, but decided to throw this loaf in the freezer. I'm having some trouble with a tooth right now, so would have a hard time chewing it. It is really a dense loaf, so I expect it not to be too airy; previous loaves like this have been great for sandwich slices. I was supposed to put the bulk ferment in the fridge last night but forgot and left it out at room temp, so didn't get quite the rise I wanted. I'll try to return to show inside when I finally slice it.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo
Meat-Up in Memphis