Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beef that makes the best leftovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brisket & pulled beef hold a tie for 1st place for us, so many uses and they're all excellent- chili, omelettes or frittatas, grilled cheese or paninis, lasagna, or even just fork & plate, reheating optional. My dad even likes it mixed into Stove Top although I haven't tried that one.

Comment

Flautas, tamales, tacos, sammiches oh boy.

My favorite is the one I’m eating that some one else made.

So not a fair question.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        ^^^^ I'll take 4 of each, please. ^^^^
        Some Pico on th side'd be Noice, as well

Going to gross some out but I love a leftover hamburger right out of the fridge. A little mustard and pepper and I'm set up.

Comment

• Cheef
        Cheef commented
        Editing a comment
        Give it a shot. Very good!

• HawkerXP
        HawkerXP commented
        Editing a comment
        Cooked? First time I met my girlfriends (now wife) Mother she told her to make me a cannibal sandwich. Raw chopped beef and onion on rye with a brown mustard. No thanks.

• Cheef
        Cheef commented
        Editing a comment
        No not raw. Left over grilled burger right out of the fridge. BUT my grandparents would eat what they called tiger meat. Raw minced beef served on rye bread or cracker along with chopped onion, horseradish root, and the brown mustard. It is actually pretty good.
        Last edited by Cheef; August 8, 2020, 03:16 PM.

Any beef, left over anytime.....just does not get any better.

Comment

Tri-Tip is my favorite. Sandwiches, stir-fry and beef stroganoff is what we make with it. I'll cook two Tri-TIps and freeze one. Later we'll defrost the TT, slice it thin, chop it a bit and then we'll grill it with onions to make cheese steak sandwiches. Oh yum
        Last edited by TripleB; August 8, 2020, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here