Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention @Bogy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attention @Bogy

THIS is Texas Red...

Was sissy style as my youngest kids and wife can't handle much heat. Only one jalapeno, and no smoked ghost pepper powder. Served two ways, for the wife and kids Frito's® Chili Pie, and the meat, with a splash of hot sauce for me.
    Attached Files

This is cowboy beans...
    Attached Files

Comment

• Donw
      Donw commented
      Editing a comment
      You turned me on to Cowboy beans and they have become a staple here. Again thanks.

• texastweeter
      texastweeter commented
      Editing a comment
      Donw my pleasure brother.

I was wondering if you could get the camera just a little closer....? Yum!!

Comment

• texastweeter
      texastweeter commented
      Editing a comment
      My phone isn't fancy like my wife's, not chiliproof

Drooling, and I already ate supper.

Comment

Any left????
      Cain't kill a Brother fer askin, right????

Fine lookin batch right there, makin me even more homesick!

Comment

• texastweeter
        texastweeter commented
        Editing a comment
        I keep it on deck! Just lemme know when you hit the county line, and I'll have it waiting on ya.

Ya got my mouth waterin'.

Comment

There are a number of recipes around called "Texas Red" and "Cowboy Beans." Which do you use?

Comment

• texastweeter
          texastweeter commented
          Editing a comment
          My own.

My wife makes a version of Cowboy beans. Both the beans and the Red look good. I have had to revise a lot of my recipes as my wife seems to have more sensitivity to more things as time goes on. But she still likes black beans.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here