Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wood and Fire.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wood and Fire.

Been way to busy these last few months. Fired up the ole Texas Pit tonight. Dang dang good too! Tri Tip on the ole pit. Nothing taste like meat over logs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1965.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	146.8 KB
ID:	685574

Name:	IMG_1968.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	685575

Name:	IMG_1969.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	106.5 KB
ID:	685576

Very nice and I like your pit! I've been busy too for about the same amount of time. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, or something like that.

Comment

• lonnie mac
      lonnie mac commented
      Editing a comment
      Denham Springs! I was raised in Denham Springs! Lived off of Florida Blvd.

• NapMaster
      NapMaster commented
      Editing a comment
      lonnie mac I doubt you would recognize the place now. The city and parish are growing fast. We have a Bass Pro shop. The 2016 flood really did a number on the area, but it seems like memories are short.

So Good to see ya back, an gittin all Searious, Brotha!

Comment

So Great!!!

Comment

Good to see you back in the Pit, friend ...

Comment

Nothing like a real wood fire! Sweet cooker too!

Comment

Looks great Lonnie. Stick around this time. 😁👍👊

Comment

Looks great, and I completely understand the too busy part.

Comment

Gotta agree, beef over logs is the snizzle !!! Good to see you posting Lon.

Comment

Good lookin' grill and hunk o' meat.

Comment

That looks awesome.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here