Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hmmm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm

They are getting closer folks:

If it’s safe for you to eat, tastes good and has better nutritional values than beef I’ll give it a try.

Comment

Don’t watch the movie Soylent Green!

just sayin’

Comment

• HouseHomey
        HouseHomey commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m still afraid of H.R. Puff n Stuff.

• RonB
        RonB commented
        Editing a comment
        I bet that was really tasty.

More natural than beef, right?

Comment

Brought to you by the wonderful world of gene splicing. I thought everyone was screaming to the heavens that GMO's are bad for you. SMH.

Comment

It’s 3-4x the price of beef, but beef uses to many resources. Investors know that some people will pay the premium for this. When they make it cost-competitive it will start to make an actual difference.

Certainly not a bad idea, but we aren’t quite there yet.

Comment

"Nice little robot.....?" Apparently she's never watched Terminator...…….
            Steers convert plants to hamburger that satisfies millennia of human feeding habits. We don't need these white coat conspirators. Remember too, beer is made from hops, barley, and other natural plants...…...….it's thus a vegetable right?

Comment

• CaptainMike
              CaptainMike commented
              Editing a comment
              I've been told that it takes 20 gallons of water to make 1 pint of beer. I'm okay with that.

• RonB
              RonB commented
              Editing a comment
              CaptainMike - I think the water is just hidden 'cause when I drink a pint of beer, it seems to produce 20 gal of - ahh - liquid...

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here